Sunday, August 28, 2005

Project One: Finito

Glad to meet my partner - she rocks and we made quick work of our Project 1.

...
I'm now watching the wiki and weather.com pages about the hurricane set to hit New Orleans. My very dumb, very alcoholic uncle lives there and is currently holed up in his apartment with a bunch (4) of losers, a dog, and 5 gallons of water and 'some grub'. If the grub was all liquid I wouldn't be surprised.

For their own sake, I hope someone notices that they're there and evacuates them to somewhere safe(r), preferably with a reliable water supply and medical care (uncle is also a _severe_ diabetic).

My mother's talked to him several times and he assures her that he'll be just fine and that she shouldn't worry. Oddly, this doesn't make her (or I) feel any better.
...

Waiting to hear back from the prof with feedback on our project (and hopefully he likes it!) so we can turn it in and be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home