Monday, September 05, 2005

Project Two

Not so happy about this blood bank reagent case audience writeup thing we've got to do.

The instructions are almost nonexistent from the prof and I'm not sure what criteria we're supposed to evaluate the examples we're given. It's annoying and frustrating.

I'm assuming everyone else in the class is in the same boat because no one has posted ANY discussion about the examples! Unfortunately, I'm not reassured by this lack of direction.

This class is starting (slightly) to remind me of my HORRIBLE DL history class. It's not _that_ bad (yet), and the prof at least shows up to this class and responds to postings (though not in a helpful way!) but the incredibly unclear directions get on my nerves.

*grumble*

1 Comments:

Blogger Clstal said...

I'm not at all sure about it either!

I think the sample that he posted is supposed to be helpful (he thinks so, anyway!). In addition, he's got little bits of info on what he wants all over the place.

I plan on working from his example (probably tonight?) and turning it into him early for comments.

Do we have any idea what we got for the first project?

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home