Friday, September 09, 2005

Clarification from Prof

OK, So prior to turning in this paper (which turned out EIGHT PAGES LONG, single spaced and with minimal formatting) the prof and I had a little exchange where I asked him for a response to a question that he'd asked me and he said essentially that we're supposed to be writing this stuff as if we were doing it in the real world.

I responded with a note that I'm comfortable doing this for work, but would like clarification/help/feedback when it comes to doing it for a grade.

From the tone of his previous email I expect him to take this well, but it was good to finally figure out what the hell was going on with this class.

I'm going to operate with the assumption that the lack of direction is semi-intentional and any clarification questions should be directed at him (he was happy to give feedback on my half-finished paper, thankfully).

So, hopefully that easygoing pretend-you're-at-work attitude will translate into easy grading.

I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home